I tend to be impulsive (I am an Aries, after all). I read an article about blogging in the latest issue of my college alumnae magazine and immediately had to try it out to see if this might be the creative outlet I've been looking for. It's been too long since I've written anything that was both meaningful and longer than a greeting card, and I write too slowly to make keeping an old-school journal very enjoyable or productive. There's also something gratifying about knowing that even if I never do publish a novel (though I'm not ruling that out, either), a complete stranger might still read something of mine and have it connect in some small but significant way. Even though it's also very likely that that won't happen and I'll still be writing for myself...but at least I'm technologically hip now. So, this first post is dedicated to you, my legions of imaginary readers, and to my boyfriend, because I love him, and I want it to be. xo
Saturday, June 4, 2005
first foray into blogdom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment